Acne is common problem of skin. It usually occurs when hair follicles of skin become plugged with oil and dead cells of skin. Acne mostly occurs on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. Sometimes the bumps and pimples heal slowly by its own. But the bumps and pimples seen when one begins to go away, then at the same time, other pimple is cross up. This problem is commonly seen in teenagers. Younger children are at high risk of acne.
The acne and scar may cause emotional stress, but it depends on the severity of problem. Earlier treatment may lower the risk of getting any stress or physical damage.
SYMPTOMS OF ACNE
The symptoms of Acne depend on the severity of the condition, these are mentioned below:-
- Papules formation – These are small, red, raised bumps caused by infected or inflamed follicles of hairs.
- Pustules formation – These are small red colored pimples having pus at their tips.
- Nodules formation – Nodules are solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin.
- Cyst formation – Cysts are large lumps found beneath at skin that contains pus and these are very painful.
- Closed plugged pores
- Pimples at pus at their tips
- Small and red colored bumps on affected skin
- Large painful lumps present at the skin surface
- Pus filled lumps present at the surface of the skin, these are also known as cystic lesions
CAUSES OF ACNE
The common cause of Acne is mentioned below:-
- Production of oil on skin
- Genetics or hereditary
- Clogged pores
- Acne develops when the cells of skin become dead
- Dust causes acne
- Accumulation of cells of dead skin in pores
- Bacteria are the main cause of acne
- Taking diet rich in carbohydrates and sugar
DIAGNOSIS OF ACNE
A Doctor may ask some common questions regarding your health to ensure a proper diagnose of your problem, these are mentioned below:-
- Allergies to drugs
- About affected area of skin
- About sensitive skin or eczema
- Using steroid for body building
- Mood disorder
- Emotional stress
- Usage of contraceptive pills
- About current or past pregnancy or about breastfeeding
TRIGER FACTORS FOR ACNE
Hormones such as Androgen are the main cause of higher risk of getting acne at the stage of puberty in young girls and boys. Due to androgen hormone the sebaceous gland of the skin makes more sebum; this will cause acne and pimples.
Diet plays very important role to making acne condition worse. Food such as oily, junk, dairy products, chocolates and carbohydrates rich foods like chips and bread are also responsible for acne.
Some medicines contain androgens, corticosteroids or lithium that will cause acne.
Emotional stress, depression is also a main cause to acne worse.
ACNE ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA
According to Ayurveda acne is known as “YAUVAN PIDIKA”. This is caused due to aggravation of Pitta Dosha in the body.
When there is balance between three dosha (Vata, pitta & Kapha), this considered to be a good health. Acne is mainly caused due to the aggravation of the Pitta Dosha.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ACNE
MERCY AYURVEDA provides best combination of natural and herbal treatment for acne and pimples. All the medicines are prepared from using best quality of herbs and follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these medicines of MERCY AYURVEDA are pure, herbal and 100% natural. All the medicines are free from chemicals, additives, and preservatives. These herbal medicines have no any side effect and are safe for health.
MERCY SKIN TABLET
MERCY SKIN CARE TABLET is a herbo mineral tablet. This tablet is 100% natural & safe for health. This tablet helps to maintain the texture of your skin. It helps to remove blemishes, remove sun tan, minimize acne, and delay ageing of skin. It contains various herbs like Amba Haldi, Tanak Bhsam, Saptika, and Kutki etc. these herbs are very effective for all types of skin disorders. MEECY SKIN CARE TABLET has property of blood purifier and it helps to detoxify the blood. It helps to remove stagnant blood and dissolve obstruction in the blood. MERCY SKIN CARE tablet increases the circulation of the blood to the skin.
USES OF MERCY HAIR GROW CAPSULE
- Remove Blemishes
- Remove Sun tan
- Acts as natural skin moisturizer
- Improves blood circulation of the skin
- Delay ageing of the skin
- Reduce Itching of the skin
- Prevent Acne
- Reduce Burning Sensation of the skin
- Prevent Pimples
- Works in Allergic skin disease
- Helps to reduce inflammation of the skin
- Relieve Vitilgo/Leucoderma
- Amba Haldi 100 mg
- Tankan Bhsam 100 mg
- Saptika 100 mg
- Vyadi Haran Rasayan 100 mg
- Gandhak 100 mg
- Kutki 100 mg
- Chiraita 100 mg
- Majeeth 100 mg
- Sariva 100 mg
- Khadir 100 mg
DOSAGE: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
- MERCY AYURVEDA products are 100% natural and safe for Health.
- All our products are made from Aqua Extract of Herbs which make its property to dissolve easily in the body and gave instant and best results.
- All products are made in INDIA.
- All products are formulated under the guidance of Ayurveda experts.
- Herbal and natural products for overall health.
- All products are free from chemicals and preservatives.